April 2018. Local History Society Magazine. Issue No. 53.
Available to pick up from from meetings . Free to members.
Editor – Brian White.
In this quarters issue:-
- Society News.
- Chairmans Page by Trevor Pearce.
- Peterborough Motor Bus Co. by Philip Slynn.
- Montgomery Motor Company Ltd. by Philip Slynn.
- William Henry Salt “The Blacksmith” by Philip Slynn.
- Peterborough Wagon Works. by Judy Bunten.
- NVR Santa trains and Local Snow. by Peter Wazak.
- Lords of the manor of Stanground, “The Mildmays” by Peter Newton.
- Gifting the Past. by Julie Nicholson. Extracts from some of the 65 Volumes of the Peterborough Councils Minute books, gifted to the Society By the Mayor -Councillor John Fox.